Chef’s Choice 609 Premium Electric Food Slicer is ideal for a big roast, vegetables, cheeses, as well as breads. There’s a variation that may be picked within the measurement of the pieces too. The Chef’s Choice 609 can slice from threefourths of an inch to delistyle thin, with respect to the demands and the wants of the chef utilizing it. Further, since it’s created with parts made of aluminum and stainless steel that may be readily removed, there’s an ease of cleaning that saves time plus energy. Black Friday and Cyber Monday may have very nice price for you.
- Quiet running and cool motor
- Easily removable components that allows for fast cleaning
- Able to cut quality pieces of vegetables, cheeses, breads, and bulk meats
- Low price point
- Tray situated further out than some customer’s want, allowing for a few missing of food pieces
- Some parts is plastic that might break in the future
Features of Chef’s Choice 609 Premium Electric Food Slicer
- Cast-aluminum and stainless-steel slicer with gear-driven, cool-running, high-torque motor
- 7-inch, multi-purpose, stainless-steel blade slices from deli-thin to 1-inch thick slices
- Tilted, large-capacity food carriage and cantilever design provide fast, efficient slicing
- Blade, food carriage, food pusher, food deflector, and thickness guide remove for easy cleaning, safety fuse at the base of the slicer for power surge protection
- Measures 15 by 10.5 by 10 4/5; 1-year limited warranty
Review Chef’s Choice 609 Premium Electric Food Slicer
It’s not a budget busting electrical food slicer which means you are going to have more cash to purchase other gear and excellent ingredients. The Chef’s Choice 609 is a top option for the single family home or those who love catering for bigger groups.
It got the capability to cut in bulk make it a fantastic alternative for the more experienced chef.
This electric food slicer makes a constant or more irregular slicing that works on a stainless steel blade. The blade slices through the merchandise in the thinness or depth set to the apparatus, and makes a piece that’s just whin the chef desired.